My Cloudstaff journey has been amazing and I would like to share it with all Cloudstaffers. I hope it will inspire them to work hard and believe that it will soon pay off.
I was hired at Cloudstaff as a Customer Support representative. Unfortunately, there were issues with my account and I was disengaged. I kept my enthusiasm and hoped that another opportunity would arise at Cloudstaff for I really love to be here.
My persistence paid off! Cloudstaff formed a group called Overnight Research Team (ORT). Yes, as the name implies, we worked the night shift – but still enjoyed our awesome perks! Our job in ORT was to do research for other teams and to provide useful information including sales leads.
While working with ORT, one by one, we got engaged to new clients. I was fortunate to get engaged with Genesis Financial Partners, which is a privately owned financial advisory firm in Sydney. The best part of my engagement was being able to visit our headquarters in Australia. So, while here in Sydney, I’ll enjoy every moment of it.
Your journey will take you in an incredible and unexpected direction.
Never give up, work hard and always stay positive.
More articles about why our employees love working at Cloudstaff:
- Cloudstaff Splash 2: Bigger, Better & Wetter!
- The summer sun was shining bright as Cloudstaff once again conquered the biggest waterpark in the Philippines — Aqua Planet — for another unforgettable mid-year team building.
- A First Class Lounge for Staff
- Cloudstaff offers the First Class lounge as a part of its commitment to health and productivity in the workplace. We have seen first-hand how a short rest improves staff’s performance. It benefits the staff, the company, and our clients.
- Cloudstaffers got lovestruck
- Every year, Cloudstaff makes the 14th of February an extraordinary day for everyone—regardless of their relationship status. After all, it’s not just for couples and definitely not an occasion that singles should hate.
- A Cloudstaff experience: Much more than just a party
- Cloudstaff events are an opportunity to strengthen and create new relationships, promote collaboration, cooperation and communication within the organisation. We get to know each other and spend time creating meaningful and lasting relationships.