If you are not getting the results you want from your outsourcing provider, we can help you seamlessly transition (lift and switch) to a better solution.
BPO Switch is a free Cloudstaff service that helps the transition of your teams, data, assets, and processes from your current outsourcing provider to Cloudstaff’s Modern Workforce.
Cloudstaff Switch minimizes service disruption, and provides a “clean” transition of your entire outsourcing solution.
Some reasons you may need to move to another outsourcing provider include:
- The BPO has changed the terms of your contract, making the service incompatible with your business model.
- The BPO has changed their pricing structure, and it is no longer financially advantageous;
- The BPO is closing an office location, or is ceasing operation;
- You are not getting the desired productivity, or are experiencing management difficulties with the BPO;
- You are unhappy with the conduct of the BPO;
- You wish to close your Captive operation.
Cloudstaff has extensive experience in successful outsourcing transitions and has developed specialized processes and procedures to reduce downtime, minimize the cost of the move, and help manage staff disruptions.
Can the transition be made over time or is it critical? If the BPO closed unexpectedly, you may need to take immediate action to reduce downtime and ensure staff are accommodated.
Internet & Technology
BPO Switch engineers evaluate the technology you are currently using, and can perform an ocular inspection. They will document your current technology platform (where possible) to ensure rapid re-deployment and minimize service disruptions after the transition to Cloudstaff.
When outsourcing, you should always maintain centralized data that is backed up off-site on a service that you control. Do not store data on local PCs due to the risks associated with hardware loss. Cloudstaff Switch can assist with your data migration.
Your staff are a key investment, so you should try to retain the skills and domain knowledge they have accumulated where possible.
Staffing issues that need to be considered include:
- Some companies may aggressively try to recruit your staff if a BPO closes. BPO Switch help manage staff transitions.
- Morale can be affected if staff lose their tenure, holiday pay, and benefits. BPO Switch may be able to preserve staff benefits.
- Staff may find it difficult if their regular income ceases unexpectedly.