- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The personal information that Cloudstaff collects directly from you will be apparent from the context in which you provide the information. In particular, we may collect your full name, email address, phone number, employer and other information for customer identification purposes as well as any other information you choose to provide directly to us: (i) as part of your business relationship with us, (ii) in connection with a potential business relationship with us, (iii) when you fill in an online form on our website or contact our team by phone or email, or (iv) when you give us your business card or contact details in person.
We may also collect personal information from other sources, such as our employees, agents, contractors, suppliers, credit reporting bodies, credit providers and public sources.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Cloudstaff with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Participation in Cloudstaff events (i.e webinars, trainings, etc.)
Cloudstaff may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Ads
How will we use your data?
Cloudstaff collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Cloudstaff will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Cloudstaff securely stores your data at Cloudstaff’s Customer Relationship Management System (CRM), HubSpot.
Cloudstaff would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like through our social media sites such as Facebook, Linkedin, Google Tag Manager, and Hubspot.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Cloudstaff from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Cloudstaff Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you may choose to unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails sent to you.
What are your data protection rights?
Cloudstaff would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Cloudstaff for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Cloudstaff correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cloudstaff to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Cloudstaff erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Cloudstaff restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Cloudstaff’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Cloudstaff transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Cloudstaff uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Cloudstaff uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Cloudstaff sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us