- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The personal information that Cloudstaff collects directly from you will be apparent from the context in which you provide the information. In particular, we may collect your full name, email address, phone number, employer and other information for customer identification purposes as well as any other information you choose to provide directly to us: (i) as part of your business relationship with us, (ii) in connection with a potential business relationship with us, (iii) when you fill in an online form on our website or contact our team by phone or email, or (iv) when you give us your business card or contact details in person.
We may also collect personal information from other sources, such as our employees, agents, contractors, suppliers, credit reporting bodies, credit providers and public sources.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Cloudstaff with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Participation in Cloudstaff events (i.e webinars, trainings, etc.)
Cloudstaff may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Click Cease
- Universal Analytics
- Google Ads Conversion Tracker
- Microsoft Advertising Universal Event Tracking
How will we use your data?
Cloudstaff collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Cloudstaff will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Cloudstaff securely stores your data at Cloudstaff’s Customer Relationship Management System (CRM), HubSpot.
Cloudstaff would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like through our social media sites such as Facebook, Linkedin, Google Tag Manager, and Hubspot.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Cloudstaff from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Cloudstaff Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you may choose to unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails sent to you.
What are your data protection rights?
Cloudstaff would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Cloudstaff for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Cloudstaff correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cloudstaff to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Cloudstaff erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Cloudstaff restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Cloudstaff’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Cloudstaff transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
Customize Consent Preferences
The cookies that are categorized as “Necessary” are stored on your browser as they are essential for enabling the basic functionalities of the site.
We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze how you use this website, store your preferences, and provide the content and advertisements that are relevant to you. These cookies will only be stored in your browser with your prior consent.
You can choose to enable or disable some or all of these cookies but disabling some of them may affect your browsing experience.
- Necessary – Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
- Functional – Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Analytics – Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Performance – Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Advertisement – Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.
- Uncategorized – Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us