Boost productivity and save on labor costs with high-performance outsourcing.
Cloudstaff outsourcing is the fusion of great staff who work the way you do, industry-leading innovation that keeps you in full control and delivers the highest levels of productivity, a positive work culture that inspires excellence and a support team with the experience to get you the results you want.
From recruiting the best staff to managing tasks and monitoring productivity, Cloudstaff streamlines the entire outsourcing experience to deliver higher efficiency and maximum value for your business.
Great people are at the heart of successful outsourcing. We find you the very best staff based on your role requirements and company culture, and manage almost all of the day-to-day needs of your teams including IT, HR and engagement. We help integrate your offshore workforce into your existing workforce and provide them with essential training and productivity tools.
- Highly educated professional staff
- Great spoken and written English
- Professional recruitment services
- Over 98% retention rate
- Flexible schedules and global time zone support
- Work-From-Home options available
- Fully supported (IT, HR, Payroll, Engagement)
- Free ongoing training programs
- Retention programs
Productivity and management tools
The Cloudstaff platform is an innovative suite of tools that provides complete visibility and control of your offshore team. You can monitor your staff’s activity in real-time and get customized reports.
- Full visibility and control of your team
- Real-time monitoring
- Communication tools
- Task management tools
- Performance monitoring
- Monitoring tools (Suite View, Workbench)
- Daily security and performance tests (hardware and software)
We have eight premium operational centers throughout the Philippines featuring world-class facilities for your team. All offices are fully secure and customers have the option of shared spaces or private suites.
- Modern, fully equipped offices
- Safe and secure
- Shared or dedicated suites (optional)
- Enterprise security options
- Branding options
- Meeting and boardroom access
Standard hardware configuration is an i5 PC with 8GB of RAM and dual monitors. Hardware is fully customized on request. Our technical team takes care of software installations, maintenance and upgrades.
Customers can choose the hardware and OS that best suits their roles including high-end workstations, laptops, Macs (not included in the base pricing).
Note: Standard specs are updated regularly. Please consult with your personal Account Manager for the latest updates.
- 2 x 21.5″ Monitors
- Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz
- 500GB storage
- Plantronics 628 Audio Headset
- Standard USB webcam
- UPS – Eaton 5L 650VA
Standard software configuration is Ubuntu and Google Suite. The operating system and software is completely configurable on request.
- Ubuntu (other OS available on request)
- G Suite (Business)
- Cloudstaff security and performance tools
- Fully customizable
High performance, redundant connectivity is standard in all offices. IT manages performance and monitors performance 24×7, ensuring maximum uptime.
- High-speed connectivity
- Redundant networking
- Monitored 24×7
We take security very seriously with extensive physical and data security measures as standard. All offices are equipped with guards, RFID & biometric access, while all computers are installed with software for daily security, network, IP and software checks.
- Manned security guards
- Staff background checks
- Biometric and RFID security
- Daily PC security checks
- PCI compliant zones available
- Enterprise-level security options available
Cloudstaff has extensive business continuity planning in place to ensure that our customers are able to maintain operations with minimal disruption to their business.
- Backup power
- Redundant high-speed connectivity
- Backup environmental systems
- Rapid transfer protocols to move staff to alternate offices in case of disaster
- Real-time staff location monitoring
- Emergency home PC/laptop kits
- Emergency contact systems
- Customizable BCP available
Your personal Account Manager is there to help you optimize your team and grow your business. They are your first port of call for any issues you may wish to raise with Cloudstaff. They will regularly meet with you to ensure your team is operating optimally and meeting your expectations.
- Quarterly client performance meetings and KPI setting
- Growth planning sessions
- Ownership of issues raised and resolution tracking
- Invoice inquiries and finance team followup
Cloudstaff Success Managers team are highly trained industry experts ready to help onboard your team members. In the first few weeks, they help you set up and establish the team’s cadence and establish your core KPIs.
- Help set up your team’s regular tasks and suggest KPIs
- Help configure management tools and interfaces
- Additional consulting services are available upon request